Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Canaries earn a point at Derby
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries produce an excellent EFL Championship performance to earn a point against high-flying Derby County at Pride Park.
James Maddison's second-half penalty ensured City left with a draw from the Rams and cancelled out Matej Vydra's well taken first-half opener.
However it could have been even better had Nelson Oliveira coverted his own spot kick before half time, while Norwich created the better chances throughout the game.
Norwich have now lost just once in 10 matches across the Championship and FA Cup, and have five wins from their last eight league games – with a big one next on the horizon.
Derby were 11 games unbeaten – their last defeat coming at home to Ipswich back in November.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich now switch from one Derby to another following Saturday, with arch East Anglian rivals Ipswich Town headed to Carrow Road on Sunday (12pm), before a Wednesday night visit to runaway Championship leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers with John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett in tow (7.45pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 7 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 8 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 9 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 10 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…