MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries thrashed by QPR on miserable Easter Monday
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City spent a miserable Easter Monday in London as they lost 4-1 to QPR in their latest Championship fixture.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout, to bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this afternoon's second-tier clash with Rangers.
City are looking to bounce back from a 2-0 home defeat to in-form Fulham on Good Friday which has left them with just one win from their last nine games, leaving them meandering in mid-table with seven games remaining.
Daniel Farke's team are looking to complete a league double over the R's though, having won 2-0 at Carrow Road back in August thanks to goals from Nelson Oliveira and Harrison Reed.
Ian Holloway's team are a place and five points below Norwich in 15th place in the table after a 1-0 loss at Reading on Friday which brought an end to a four-match unbeaten run. Rangers have won three and drawn one of their last five home games, including a 5-2 loss to Nottingham Forest, to continue an extremely inconsistent season.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested