Mark Bunn injury lay-off a short one as Steven Whittaker is set to feature for Norwich City Under-21s
City goalkeeper Mark Bunn will be sidelined for a few days after picking up a knock in training.
Declan Rudd replaced Bunn on the bench for Saturday's Premier League victory over Arsenal, after his stint on international duty with England Under-21s.
Manager Chris Hughton explained: 'Mark just picked up a slight injury on Friday. But it is very much a slight injury and we'll see how it develops this week. I can only see it putting him out for a few days, that's all.'
Defender Steven Whittaker, fully recovered from ankle ligament damage, is set to play for the first time in 13 weeks when City Under-21s visit Reading at the Madejski Stadium tonight (7pm) .
Hughton is likely to field a couple more over-age players.
You may also want to watch:
'Steven Whittaker will certainly play and I'll make a decision today on the others,' he said.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder