Loan Watch: Norwich City striker Carlton Morris scores crucial goal for Hamilton
- Credit: PA
On-loan Norwich City striker Carlton Morris was the hero for Hamilton in a vital 1-0 win at Inverness in the Scottish Premiership.
The 20-year-old scored the fifth goal of his season-long loan with the Accies, firing low past Owain Fon Williams and seeing the ball go in off the post.
Victory pushed Hamilton five points clear of the drop zone with eight games to play.
Josh Murphy made his 37th appearance of the season for MK Dons in a creditable draw at Championship promotion hopefuls Hull City, playing all of the 1-1 draw.
Michael Turner was an unused substitute as Sheffield Wednesday won 3-0 at Nottingham Forest.
You may also want to watch:
In League One, Jacob Murphy's corner led to Marc Antoine-Fortune scrambling home the only goal of a 1-0 win at Blackpool, to end a run of four straight defeats. Murphy and fellow City loanee James Maddison both started the match.
Elsewhere, full-back Harry Toffolo returned to the starting line-up as Peterborough lost 3-2 at home to Port Vale.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman