Loan Watch: Norwich City starlet Jacob Murphy on target in Coventry City’s FA Cup defeat
- Credit: PA
Jacob Murphy scored the second goal of his loan spell at Coventry City but it wasn't enough to stop the Sky Blues from crashing out of the FA Cup to lower-level opposition.
Murphy equalised in the 10th minute at home against Northampton Town in the first round but the League Two side went on to win 2-1.
His twin brother, Josh, came off the bench in the 71st minute as MK Dons lost 2-1 at Brighton in the Championship.
Elsewhere in the division, Harry Toffolo played 85 minutes of Rotherham's 5-2 home loss to Ipswich but Tony Andreu was an unused substitute for the Millers.
Gary Hooper made his Sheffield Wednesday debut, starting a 3-1 loss at Charlton.
Elliott Bennett started his sixth successive game for Bristol City, in a 0-0 draw at Bolton Wanderers.
In the Scottish Premiership, Carlton Morris started as Hamilton lost 2-0 at Hearts.
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 3 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 7 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 8 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 9 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 10 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
Remi Matthews also started in goal for Burton in the first round of the FA Cup, in a 3-0 home loss to Peterborough.