Loan Watch: Norwich City starlet Jacob Murphy on target in Coventry City’s FA Cup defeat
- Credit: PA
Jacob Murphy scored the second goal of his loan spell at Coventry City but it wasn't enough to stop the Sky Blues from crashing out of the FA Cup to lower-level opposition.
Murphy equalised in the 10th minute at home against Northampton Town in the first round but the League Two side went on to win 2-1.
His twin brother, Josh, came off the bench in the 71st minute as MK Dons lost 2-1 at Brighton in the Championship.
Elsewhere in the division, Harry Toffolo played 85 minutes of Rotherham's 5-2 home loss to Ipswich but Tony Andreu was an unused substitute for the Millers.
Gary Hooper made his Sheffield Wednesday debut, starting a 3-1 loss at Charlton.
You may also want to watch:
Elliott Bennett started his sixth successive game for Bristol City, in a 0-0 draw at Bolton Wanderers.
In the Scottish Premiership, Carlton Morris started as Hamilton lost 2-0 at Hearts.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 8 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Man and woman found dead in home
Remi Matthews also started in goal for Burton in the first round of the FA Cup, in a 3-0 home loss to Peterborough.