MATCHDAY LIVE: Preston 0-0 Norwich City – Canaries hit North End hopes hard
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's EFL Championship trip to play-off hopefuls Preston North End, in our Matchday Live blog from Deepdale.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's league clash with City's former boss, Alex Neil and his PNE side (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City slipped to another home defeat as they lost 2-0 to high-flying Cardiff last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
They also head to Lancashire without a win on the road in six games – albeit four of those were draws.
Meanwhile, Preston's 2-1 win at Queens Park Rangers last time out ensured they remain within striking distance of the Championship's top six with just three rounds of fixtures remaining – starting this weekend.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
The Canaries complete their home fixtures with the visit of Paul Heckingbottom's Leeds United (3pm) next Saturday – which could prove to be Wes Hoolahan's final game at Carrow Road, with the forward out of contract come the summer.
Daniel Farke's side then round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Sunday, May 6 (12.30pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.