MATCHDAY LIVE: Hull City 4 Norwich City 3 – Canaries waste 3-1 lead as unbeaten run ends
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's EFL Championship trek to relegation-threatened Hull City, in our Matchday Live blog from the KCOM Stadium.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's league clash with Nigel Adkins' Tigers (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game stuck on a run of five successive draws, the last two goalless at Carrow Road against Bolton and Nottingham Forest.
But City's predicament is nothing compared to Hull's erratic campaign. Having been relegated from the Premier League only last summer, Nigel Adkins' Tigers are uncomfortably close to the Championship drop zone and were beaten 2-1 at home by in-form Millwall in midweek.
A trip to another struggling side awaits Norwich after the weekend, with their rearranged game against Barnsley at Oakwell on Tuesday night (7.45pm).
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 7 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 8 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 9 Police return to scene of fatal crash as murder probe continues
- 10 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
City then head back to Carrow Road for the visit of Reading, who City smashed 7-1 last season.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.