MATCHDAY LIVE: Derby County 1-1 Norwich City – Maddison shines over Rams boo boys
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's EFL Championship trip to second-placed Derby County, in our Matchday Live blog from Pride Park.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's league clash with Gary Rowett's Rams (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City picked up a second consecutive 1-0 win with victory at home to Middlebrough, following an excellent win at Brentford.
However, Tom Trybull's winning goal against Boro will be his last act for some time – with the German midfielder set to be sidelined for more than two months with ankle and knee ligament damage suffered in the same game.
Derby are currently 11 games unbeaten – their last defeat coming at home to Ipswich back in November.
- 1 Wroxham Barns closes due to blaze at field in Hoveton
- 2 The tiny Norfolk village home to 'Norfolk's best' farm shop and pub
- 3 Norfolk pub garden named one of the best in the UK
- 4 Huge fire breaks out in north Suffolk field
- 5 Daughter seeking answers after mum died while working in bookmakers
- 6 Fuel prices fall bringing relief for long-suffering drivers
- 7 'A rough night': Village picking up the pieces after blaze destroys homes
- 8 Couple fear they're homeless due to climate change after fire guts house
- 9 Coastguard helicopter and lifeboats launch search off Yarmouth coast
- 10 Can you spot yourself in the crowd at Latitude Festival?
Cameron Jerome is set for his first reunion with Norwich following a permanent switch to the Rams in January.
County beat Brentford 3-0 at home last time out, helped by the first-half red card for Sergi Canos.
Norwich switch from one Derby to another following Saturday, with arch East Anglian rivals Ipswich Town headed to Carrow Road on Sunday (12pm), before a Wednesday night visit to runaway Championship leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers with John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett in tow (7.45pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.