MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 0-0 Chelsea – Canaries earn FA Cup replay
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full live coverage of Norwich City's FA Cup third round tie with last season's Premier League champions Chelsea at Carrow Road, in our Matchday Live blog.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's FA Cup third round visit from Antonio Conte's Blues (5.30pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City kicked off 2018 with a home comeback win over another London side in Millwall, thanks to second-half goals from Tom Trybull and James Maddison. That made it seven points from four festive fixtures for Daniel Farke's squad.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile Chelsea rounded off their busy festive programme with a 2-2 draw at fellow London Premier League rivals Arsenal.
With City's festive fixtures done, they return to league action with a tricky trip to high-flying Bristol City next weekend (Saturday, 3pm) before a highly anticipated rematch with Chris Wilder and Sheffield United at Carrow Road the following Saturday.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.