MATCHDAY LIVE: Hull v Norwich City – Canaries aim to cement Championship lead
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL SkyBet Championship clash with Hull City, in our Matchday Live blog from the KCom Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Tuesday's visit to Nigel Adkins' Tigers (7.45pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
It's now six successive victories for and 10 from their previous 12 Championship games for Daniel Farke's men, score four goals in each of their last three games.
You may also want to watch:
That is the form that has propelled City to the top of the Championship tree, beating a decent Swansea side 4-1 at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday.
Meanwhile Hull are being kept off the bottom of the Championship only by Ipswich, and saw an improved unbeaten run of three games ended at the weekend by promotion hopefuls Nottingham Forest in a 2-0 home defeat.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 7 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 8 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 9 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 10 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
City will welcome boyhood Canaries fan Paul Warne and his Rotherham United side to Carrow Road next weekend (3pm) before Bolton make the same trip the following weekend – the Canaries' third successive opponent in the current bottom six.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer