MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 0-1 Stoke – Potters blag their first away win as Canaries run ends
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 Sky Bet Championship clash against struggling Stoke City, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's visit from Gary Rowett's Potters (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City were close to a fifth successive league win at Derby in midweek, but remained eight unbeaten in all competitions with their 1-1 draw at Pride Park.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile Stoke were 2-0 winners at home to Bolton, giving a boost to Gary Rowett's side who had been struggling with their adjustment to life outside the Premier League.
The second international break of the season follows the weekend's action. On their Saturday, October 20 (3pm) return, City head to Nottingham Forest before a Tuesday night visit from Aston Villa (7.45pm).
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 6 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 10 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
The high flying Bees of Brentford then follow at Carrow Road four days later.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer