MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 0-3 Leeds United – Reaction and analysis from Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship visit from early leaders Leeds United, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's visit from Marcelo Bielsa's side (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries picked up their first Championship win of the campaign on Wednesday night, with a late 2-0 win over former boss Alex Neil and Preston North End.
You may also want to watch:
Leeds were in action 24 hours earlier, earning a decent 2-2 draw at Swansea – their first dropped points of the season.
City follow this weekend with an awkward second-round Carabao Cup tie in Wales on Tuesday night (7.45pm) against Neil Warnock's Premier League new boys Cardiff City – Josh Murphy included.
- 1 A47 closed after 4x4 towing bulls crashes
- 2 'Gold' can won in Willy Wonka-style contest sparks dispute
- 3 Michelin restaurant owners hand over reins after 14 years
- 4 Family-of-six rescued from boat after it veered into reeds
- 5 Noise fears over new nightclub as possible name revealed
- 6 How many people have been for a Covid vaccine where you live?
- 7 Restaurant plan for former Boots chemist looks set for go ahead
- 8 Retiring postie 'overwhelmed' by send-off to remember after 43 years
- 9 Lorry recovered after overturning on A140
- 10 Reports suggest Vrancic is set for Stoke City move
It's then on to Sunday and the first East Anglian derby of the season, when City face Ipswich Town at Portman Road (12pm) for Paul Hurst's first experience of the fixture since being named Town boss in the summer.
That is the final action before the first international break of the season.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow Paddy Davitt on Twitter @paddyjdavitt
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer