MATCHDAY LIVE: Reading 1 Norwich City 2 – Injury-hit Canaries earn away success
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship trip to Reading, in our Matchday Live blog from Madejski Stadium.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Wednesday night's trip to face Paul Clement's Royals (8pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries picked up their second win in the league this season on Saturday at Carrow Road, ending Middlesbrough's unbeaten start to the campaign in the process – all thanks to Teemu Pukki's second-half winner.
You may also want to watch:
At the same time, Reading notched their first three-point haul in hammering out a 3-2 victory at Alex Neil's Preston North End.
In what is set to be a busy period for City, Daniel Farke's injury-hit squad follow up their Royals trip by facing Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road in Saturday's late kick-off live on Sky Sports (5.30pm).
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 10 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
A third-round Carabao Cup visit to League One outfit Wycombe Wanderers takes place the following Wednesday (7.45pm), before Championship new boys Wigan Athletic arrive at Carrow Road three days later (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer