MATCHDAY LIVE: Reading 1 Norwich City 2 – Injury-hit Canaries earn away success
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship trip to Reading, in our Matchday Live blog from Madejski Stadium.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Wednesday night's trip to face Paul Clement's Royals (8pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries picked up their second win in the league this season on Saturday at Carrow Road, ending Middlesbrough's unbeaten start to the campaign in the process – all thanks to Teemu Pukki's second-half winner.
At the same time, Reading notched their first three-point haul in hammering out a 3-2 victory at Alex Neil's Preston North End.
In what is set to be a busy period for City, Daniel Farke's injury-hit squad follow up their Royals trip by facing Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road in Saturday's late kick-off live on Sky Sports (5.30pm).
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 3 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
- 4 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 5 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 6 Cromer Carnival events cancelled due to extreme heat.
- 7 Woman 'shocked' to find CCTV in Marina Centre changing room
- 8 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 9 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 10 Highway obstruction closes part of A1151 near Wroxham
A third-round Carabao Cup visit to League One outfit Wycombe Wanderers takes place the following Wednesday (7.45pm), before Championship new boys Wigan Athletic arrive at Carrow Road three days later (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer