MATCHDAY LIVE: Bolton v Norwich City – Canaries bid for swift return to winning ways
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Bolton Wanderers, in our Matchday Live blog from the University of Bolton Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's contest with Phil Parkinson's Trotters (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Norwich suffered their first Championship defeat on the road since August in midweek, going down 3-1 at Alex Neil's Preston North End and losing top spot in the process.
You may also want to watch:
Wanderers are stuck in the bottom three but had a much better time of it on Tuesday, earning their first victory in seven games with a 1-0 win at play-off chasing Birmingham.
Their last league win at home came against Rotherham on Boxing Day.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
Lee Johnson's Bristol City visit Carrow Road next weekend (Saturday, 3pm) in the midst of a seven-game winning run and 13 unbeaten, stretching back to the end of November – including when the two sides drew 2-2 at Ashton Gate in December.
City follow that with a visit to Millwall the following weekend. City lost 4-0 at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke's reign.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer