MATCHDAY LIVE: Bolton v Norwich City – Canaries bid for swift return to winning ways
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Bolton Wanderers, in our Matchday Live blog from the University of Bolton Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's contest with Phil Parkinson's Trotters (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Norwich suffered their first Championship defeat on the road since August in midweek, going down 3-1 at Alex Neil's Preston North End and losing top spot in the process.
Wanderers are stuck in the bottom three but had a much better time of it on Tuesday, earning their first victory in seven games with a 1-0 win at play-off chasing Birmingham.
Their last league win at home came against Rotherham on Boxing Day.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 3 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 4 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 5 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 6 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 7 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
- 8 Water company 'very sorry' as people fill sandbags in flooded street
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our pictures from Reepham Festival?
- 10 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
Lee Johnson's Bristol City visit Carrow Road next weekend (Saturday, 3pm) in the midst of a seven-game winning run and 13 unbeaten, stretching back to the end of November – including when the two sides drew 2-2 at Ashton Gate in December.
City follow that with a visit to Millwall the following weekend. City lost 4-0 at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke's reign.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer