MATCHDAY LIVE: Birmingham v Norwich City – All eyes on Canaries’ kick-off
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's opening 2018-19 EFL Championship clash against Birmingham City, in our Matchday Live blog from St Andrew's.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday afternoon's opening 2018-19 EFL Championship fixture – as City take on Garry Monk's Blues (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries suffered two defeats from eight friendlies during pre-season, and are expected to give a number of debuts at St Andrew's following another summer of significant transfer business.
You may also want to watch:
That's more than Birmingham have managed, after the Blues spent almost the entirety of the close season under a transfer embargo.
City make their Carrow Road bow the following Saturday as they entertain Premier League relegatees West Bromwich Albion (3pm), before Stevenage arrive three days later for the first round of the Carabao Cup.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
City then head to Sheffield United the next weekend, for a reunion with Chris Wilder at Bramall Lane.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow Paddy Davitt on Twitter @paddyjdavitt
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer