MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City v Birmingham – Injury-hit Canaries bid for home boost
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Birmingham City, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Friday's visit from Garry Monk's Blues (7.45pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Daniel Farke's side kicked off a tough run of fixtures last weekend with an excellent draw at West Bromwich Albion, thanks to Jordan Rhodes' late equaliser.
Following their 2-2 draw at home to Norwich on the opening weekend of the season, Birmingham have proven one of the Championship's surprise packages – but they also had a tricky weekend of it last time out, losing at home to promotion-pushers Middlesbrough.
The Blues are now winless in four games, and sit eighth in the table.
- 1 'Protect yourself' - Woman's plea after husband dies from Covid
- 2 School closures in Norfolk due to Covid cases
- 3 What are the Omicron symptoms to look out for?
- 4 Hospital's new £7m centre already needs repairs
- 5 Woman taken to hospital after crashing into sign on NDR roundabout
- 6 Man found dead at home in Sprowston
- 7 CCTV captures moment 5ft tall Nutcracker solider is stolen from outside pub
- 8 Car parts salesman retiring after three decades
- 9 Tribute to 'best big brother' who adored his young siblings
- 10 Fog to descend on Norfolk as Met Office issues weather warning
Following Friday night's Championship clash, Farke's Canaries are back at Carrow Road next Saturday with automatic promotion chasers Sheffield United in town under boss Chris Wilder (3pm).
A crunch trip to Marcelo Bielsa's Championship leaders Leeds United then takes place at Elland Road seven days later (5.30pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer