MATCHDAY LIVE: Sheffield United v Norwich City – The ‘Disrespect Derby’ returns
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL Championship grudge match with Sheffield United, in our Matchday Live blog from Bramall Lane.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's trip to take on Chris Wilder's Blades (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries followed up their opening weekend draw at Birmingham with a chaotic 4-3 home defeat to West Brom – before picking up their first win of the campaign with a 3-1 Carabao Cup success over League Two Stevenage at Carrow Road on Tuesday night.
You may also want to watch:
The Blades have already played three Championship games this term, claiming their first three points at the weekend with a comeback win at Queens Park Rangers. The were knocked out of the League Cup on Tuesday at home to Hull, who progressed after penalties.
The Canaries and Blades won their respective away fixtures last season – both with a degree of acrimony.
- 1 Why do so many celebs visit this Norfolk village pub?
- 2 Man stabbed with scalpel as he washed hands in seaside toilets
- 3 'My children see it': Pub boss blasts vile online abuse over vax stance
- 4 'I'm gutted' - Pub owner axed Euro screening over fears of losing licence
- 5 How did your MP vote on cutting foreign aid?
- 6 Mother's fury at hospital over death of son with Down's syndrome
- 7 A140 petrol station closed after running out of fuel
- 8 Luxury home for sale above one of last Jack Wills stores standing
- 9 Pub manager held in headlock after refusing to serve drunk man
- 10 Center Parcs announces creation of sixth holiday village
City return to Carrow Road for a double header next week, with Alex Neil's Preston North End in town on Wednesday (7.45pm) before Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds do likewise on the Saturday (3pm).
It's then a second-round Carabao Cup trip to Cardiff in midweek before the first East Anglian derby of the season with Ipswich Town, at Portman Road on Sunday, September 2 (12pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow Paddy Davitt on Twitter @paddyjdavitt
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer