LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast with Bailey, Freezer, Raven and Clarke
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Listen to the latest edition of the pinkun.com Norwich City podcast, as we discuss the Canaries' 1-1 EFL Championship draw with East Anglian derby rivals Ipswich Town and look ahead to Wednesday's Wolves trip.
Our Canaries correspondents – PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey and fellow City correspondent David Freezer – are joined by Sportsdesk Pete Raven and Archant head of news Ian Clarke to reflect on City's dramatic derby day draw with Mick McCarthy's Tractor Boys.
Timm Klose buried Grant Hanley's superb cross in the fifth minute of injury time, to cancel out Luke Chambers' 89th minute header that had looked to have earned Ipswich a first derby win in 10 attempts – and duly send Carrow Road wild.
It extended City's current run to just one defeat in 11 matches across the Championship and FA Cup, although they remain locked on the same points as Town – who remain above Norwich in the table on goal-difference.
April 2009 was the last time Town tasted derby success over Norwich City, some 10 meetings ago.
You may also want to watch:
City are swiftly back in action with a daunting Wednesday night trip to the Championship's runaway leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux, with John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett set to feature for the hosts (7.45pm).
Resurgent Bolton then visit Carrow Road the following Saturday (February 24, 3pm).
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.