LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast with Bailey, Davitt and Freezer
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Listen to the latest edition of the pinkun.com Norwich City podcast, as we discuss the Canaries' 0-0 EFL Championship draw with Bolton Wanderers at Carrow Road and look ahead to Saturday's Barnsley trip (hopefully).
Our Canaries correspondents – PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey, chief City correspondent Paddy Davitt and their travelling companion David Freezer – reflect on City's goalless stalemate with Phil Parkinson's Trotters.
• For more exclusive Norwich City content, follow The PinkUn on Facebook Moritz Leitner missed the pick of the chances as Norwich City dominated the first half – but then failed to reach such heights after the break, as Bolton sensed they could earn an unlikely point.
This time the late drama was restricted to Daniel Farke being sent off as his own frustrations told, with Norwich now unbeaten in six league games – but with their faint Championship top-six hopes effectively at an end.
A trip to another struggling side in Barnsley, awaits next weekend, before Aitor Karanka's Nottingham Forest visit Carrow Road three days later (7.45pm).
City then head to another relegation-threatened side in Hull the following Saturday (3pm) as Easter approaches.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis