Rate the City players’ performances during Leeds loss
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It may have been a sixth defeat in nine games but Norwich City's performance during their 1-0 loss at Leeds was far from their worst effort of the season.
The talented duo of Alex Pritchard and James Maddison created plenty for the Canaries at Elland Road but too many chances were wasted, allowing the hosts to hang on to the three points.
The defeat leaves Daniel Farke's side in 16th place in the Championship table, 10 points adrift of the play-off place and 10 clear of the bottom three.
City return to action on Friday when Brentford head for Carrow Road, starting a run of four fixtures against other teams in the bottom half of the table over the festive period.
Trips to Birmingham and Burton follow, before returning home to face Millwall on New Year's Day, in a run of games which offers the Canaries a chance to start 2018 on a high.
You may also want to watch:
Here's your chance to rate the efforts of the City players against Leeds, from one to 10, with 10 being the perfect performance.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival