Leaders QPR can be caught - Lambert
Championship leaders QPR are catchable – points deduction or not.
The Londoners, seven points clear, are currently facing charges over the signing of Alejandro Faurlin in 2009 and could lose points as a result.
But Canaries boss Paul Lambert is refusing to contemplate an unlikely end-of-season bonus from the FA panel which will hear the case.
'I'm sure the authorities will deal with that,' he said. 'I can't comment on something I don't know about. All we can do is try and keep chasing them.
'If QPR lose points then fine, if they get fined so be it.
You may also want to watch:
'Seven points – it's not much. People are catchable – there is not that much in it.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk