LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast with Bailey, Davitt and Freezer
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Listen to the latest edition of the pinkun.com Norwich City podcast, as we discuss the Canaries' 3-2 EFL Championship win over Reading at Carrow Road and look into our crystal balls.
Our Canaries correspondents – PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey, chief City correspondent Paddy Davitt and their travelling companion David Freezer – reflect on City's victory over Jaap Stam's Royals.
• For more exclusive Norwich City content, follow The PinkUn on Facebook Grant Hanley's first goal for the Canaries, Mario Vrancic's first in the league – and James Maddison's third penalty in three games – proved enough to beat Reading, although once again Daniel Farke's men were unable to make life easy for themselves.
The win was City's first in seven games and they have now lost just twice in 17 games.
It's the first international break of 2018 that follows City's game this weekend.
When they return, Easter brings a Good Friday (3pm) visit to Carrow Road from promotion-chasing Fulham – before Easter Monday's trip to Queens Park Rangers (3pm).
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing