Kick-off changes for City U23s’ games against Spurs, Forest and Manchester United
- Credit: Norwich City
The kick-off time of Norwich City Under-23s' match against Tottenham Hotspur on Friday has been brought forward.
City's development squad were due to play the Premier League International Cup group stage fixture at Colney at 7pm – clashing with the first team's Carrow Road game against Birmingham – but that is now 2pm.
David Wright's team must beat Spurs by at least three goals to have a chance of progressing to the knockout stages of the competition, and would then need Spurs to draw their final Group C game against Athletic Bilbao B next week as well.
Two other fixtures have changed kick-off times as well, with the young Canaries' Premier League Cup group stage game away to Nottingham Forest U23s on Monday, February 25 shifting from 7pm to 3pm, being played at Alfreton Town.
While the Premier League Two fixture against Manchester United U23s at Leigh Sports Village has been pushed back a day to Saturday, March 2, for a 1pm kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail