Jordan Rhodes to remain at Norwich City for rest of the season
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has insisted there is 'no chance' of Jordan Rhodes' season-long loan spell being ended prematurely by Sheffield Wednesday.
Some fans had questioned whether Steve Bruce's appointment as manager at Hillsborough could lead to the former Ipswich Town man being recalled by his parent club.
However, Farke insists that isn't the case.
When asked at his press conference if Rhodes could be on his way back to Yorkshire, Farke replied; 'No chance. There is no option for that. Jordan is here for next few months.'
Farke also revealed that he expects Timm Klose to remain at Carrow Road, at least until the summer, despite the Swiss international coming into the last few months of his contract.
You may also want to watch:
Farke delivered a positive injury bulletin ahead of City's FA Cup third round clash against Portsmouth with the news that Aaron Lewis could be fit to return against West Brom in the league whilst Emi Buendia may be available for the home clash against Birmingham along with Marco Stiepermann.
Moritz Leitner is on schedule to return at the start of February.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143