The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your posers and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics on the Monday lunchtime agenda were the Canaries' defeat at Leeds United, their continuing problems in front of goal and four crucial fixtures coming up over the horizon.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Pontus Jansson's header from a Pawel Cibicki free-kick late in the first half proved enough to settle the points, despite a reasonable performance from Daniel Farke's men at the weekend.
Alex Pritchard and James Maddison both had golden chances to get City on the score sheet but neither could take advantage, as Norwich's difficulties in front of goal continued.
You may also want to watch:
City headed into the game off the back of a long-awaited three points against Sheffield Wednesday, which snapped an eight-game winless run – all thanks to goals from Maddison, Timm Klose and Nelson Oliveira.
Leeds had their own wobbles in autumn but were now hitting their stride again, Kemar Roofe notching a hat-trick in their 3-1 win at Queens Park Rangers last weekend.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
After Elland Road, Farke's side will head into their festive programme – hosting Brentford the Friday before Christmas (7.45pm), followed by trips to struggling Birmingham (Boxing Day) and Burton (December 30).