The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your posers and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics on the Monday lunchtime agenda were the Canaries' defeat at Leeds United, their continuing problems in front of goal and four crucial fixtures coming up over the horizon.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Pontus Jansson's header from a Pawel Cibicki free-kick late in the first half proved enough to settle the points, despite a reasonable performance from Daniel Farke's men at the weekend.
Alex Pritchard and James Maddison both had golden chances to get City on the score sheet but neither could take advantage, as Norwich's difficulties in front of goal continued.
City headed into the game off the back of a long-awaited three points against Sheffield Wednesday, which snapped an eight-game winless run – all thanks to goals from Maddison, Timm Klose and Nelson Oliveira.
Leeds had their own wobbles in autumn but were now hitting their stride again, Kemar Roofe notching a hat-trick in their 3-1 win at Queens Park Rangers last weekend.
- 1 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 2 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 3 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 4 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 5 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 6 'Genuine shock' after biker killed in town centre hit-and-run
- 7 Police ask neighbours to turn in inconsiderate parkers in new crackdown
- 8 Several roads closed in King's Lynn due to crash and police incident
- 9 City architect puts huge family home on the market for £1.45m
- 10 Grand Designs water tower to open for public
After Elland Road, Farke's side will head into their festive programme – hosting Brentford the Friday before Christmas (7.45pm), followed by trips to struggling Birmingham (Boxing Day) and Burton (December 30).