James Maddison to support Norwich City at Pride Park
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Former Norwich City favourite James Maddison has confirmed he will be in the stands as the Canaries take on Derby County at Pride Park.
The 21-year-old, who made 44 appearances for Norwich, tweeted that he will be at tonight's match and said he will be in the away end.
In reply to a Norwich City tweet, which said 'last time we visited Pride Park, @Madders10 penalty helped us to a 1-1 draw', the now Leicester City forward said: 'And I'll be there tomorrow supporting #NCFC'.
And when a fan asked 'in the away end?', Maddison simply stated 'where else'.
It comes after the England U21 star returned to Norfolk as a special guest for the Norfolk County FA's Volunteers' Awards evening.
He was joined by former Norwich City goalkeeper Angus Gunn, Demarai Gray of Leicester City, Dominic Solanke of Liverpool and Lewis Cook of Bournemouth.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries travel to Derby this evening aiming to extend a seven-match unbeaten run.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 10 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort