Is it time for Neil Adams to be replaced as Norwich City manager?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's 2-1 Championship defeat against Reading was a tipping point for many inside Carrow Road who greeted the final whistle with a chorus of boos and chants of 'what a load of rubbish.'
The Canaries have now won one league game in 10 to slip eight points behind leaders Derby County in the bid to seal an instant top flight return to the Premier League.
Neil Adams was the man tasked with leading that fightback but the club stalwart admits City are now in a rut and he is under massive pressure.
Adams is convinced he can still turn around the club's season, with new first team coach Mike Phelan getting down to work today for his first full week at Colney since joining the club.
But is it time for a change at the top or should Adams be given time to deliver on his pledge?
Let us know by posting your comment below.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 6 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 9 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm