International round-up: Norwich City players set to conclude friendly action
- Credit: PA
International friendly action concludes for a host of Norwich City players today.
Centre-back Timm Klose is with Switzerland for a home game against Bosnia & Herzegovina (7.30), having played all of a 1-0 loss in Dublin on Friday.
Robbie Brady started that match for the Republic of Ireland and Wes Hoolahan was used as a second-half substitute and the duo could be in action again today in a home fixture against Slovakia (7.45pm).
Full-back Martin Olsson is with Sweden for a home clash with the Czech Republic (7.30pm), having been an unused substitute during a 2-1 loss in Turkey on Thursday.
City skipper Russell Martin played all of Scotland's 1-0 win in the Czech Republic on Thursday but is not in the squad for tonight's home game against Denmark – although Steve Whittaker has joined up with the squad for the game.
Qualification for the 2017 African Cup of Nations also continues. Sebastien Bassong is in South Africa with Cameroon looking to seal qualification from Group M (6pm), having been an unused substitute as the Indomitable Lions were held to a 2-2 draw at home by South Africa on Saturday.
Dieumerci Mbokani is in Angola with the Democratic Republic of Congo for another Group B game (4pm), having also been an unused substitute in a 2-1 win over Angola in Kinshasa on Saturday. Youssouf Mulumbu did not join up with the DR of Congo squad, to focus on club matters.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 5 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 6 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 7 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 9 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 10 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast