International action for Norwich City duo Alex Tettey and Jamar Loza
- Credit: Submitted
Norwich City midfielder Alex Tettey helped Norway to a 3-0 Euro 2016 qualifying victory in Malta tonight.
The 28-year-old started the Group H game and played 77 minutes before being replaced by Harmeet Singh with the win already sealed.
A goal from Cardiff City attacker Mats Møller Dæhli gave the Norwegians the lead in the 22nd minute, before Blackburn's Joshua King made the game safe with strikes either side of half-time.
Ghana-born Tettey could be in action again on Monday night, when Norway return home for their next Group H game, against Bulgaria in Oslo.
Young Canaries striker Jamar Loza was also in action earlier today, making his first start for Jamaica.
The 20-year-old played the first half of a 1-0 friendly defeat for the Caribbean nation in Nigata, earning a third cap for his country.
An unfortunate own goal from former Sunderland and Gillingham defender Nyron Nosworthy in the 16th minute was the difference between the two sides.
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 5 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 6 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 7 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 8 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 9 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
- 10 Breckland builder dumped toilet cisterns and bathroom items in front garden
Loza took to his personal Twitter account (@jamardunga) to post a picture of the match shirt of Japan's former Manchester United star Shinji Kagawa and said: 'What an experience tonight playing against Japan, lost 1-0 but what a game to be involved in.'