West Brom star recalled by parent club ahead of Norwich City clash
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
West Brom were dealt a body blow ahead of Saturday's clash against Norwich City with the loss of on-loan star Harvey Barnes.
Barnes has been recalled by his parent club, Premier League Leicester City and is in contention for their match against Southampton.
Baggies boss Darren Moore said: 'We're obviously very disappointed to see Harvey go as he has clearly played an important role for the team over the first half of this season.
'He has been a pleasure to work with and a popular figure within the club.
'We are proud to have played a role in his development and we have nothing but good wishes for him in his future career.
You may also want to watch:
'Harvey grasped his opportunity and I am now confident that some of the many talented young players here will follow his example.'
Barnes' deal at The Hawthorns was for a full season but had a break clause, which Leicester have decided to exercise.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146