West Brom star recalled by parent club ahead of Norwich City clash
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
West Brom were dealt a body blow ahead of Saturday's clash against Norwich City with the loss of on-loan star Harvey Barnes.
Barnes has been recalled by his parent club, Premier League Leicester City and is in contention for their match against Southampton.
Baggies boss Darren Moore said: 'We're obviously very disappointed to see Harvey go as he has clearly played an important role for the team over the first half of this season.
'He has been a pleasure to work with and a popular figure within the club.
'We are proud to have played a role in his development and we have nothing but good wishes for him in his future career.
You may also want to watch:
'Harvey grasped his opportunity and I am now confident that some of the many talented young players here will follow his example.'
Barnes' deal at The Hawthorns was for a full season but had a break clause, which Leicester have decided to exercise.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk