George Francomb hoping to catch Norwich City’s eye while with AFC Wimbledon
On-loan full-back George Francomb hopes his performances are catching the eyes of those at Carrow Road as he continues his extended stay away.
The Canaries academy product has featured in all nine of AFC Wimbledon's League Two games since joining at the end of August.
And the 21-year-old is determined to maintain his impressive form – both for the remainder of his second month at the Dons, and for his future prospects at Carrow Road.
'I think there has been someone watching me at most of the games I have played – so hopefully the good performances that I am putting in will be taken on board. I just have to come in here every day and keep learning,' said Francomb, who saw the Dons lose 2-1 at home to Cheltenham on Saturday. Fleetwood await this weekend.
'I've played every game since I have been here so I am more than happy to stay and fight for the cause. Saturday was probably one of the best performances since I've been here.
You may also want to watch:
'We have Fleetwood next and we have done well in our last three away games and hopefully we can go there and get something.'
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 9 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews