Fulham U18s 1, Norwich City U18s 2
Norwich City saw off another big challenge when they came back from a goal down to beat their nearest rivals at Motspur Park on Saturday.
Fulham began the day two points behind leaders City in Group A of the FA Premier Academy League, and they took the lead on 14 minutes when Marsh-Brown hammered the ball past Jed Steer from 10 yards.
But Norwich responded inside two minutes - Matt Ball did well to make ground through the middle before despatching a through ball which undid the tall Fulham centre backs, and Josh Dawkin calmly tucked the ball inside the far post.
Norwich were unlucky not to go ahead on 24 minutes as Ryan Oakley collected a free-kick and from the right whipped the ball with accuracy inside the Fulham penalty area, but Kelly, diving in full length, could not make a connection with his head.
Norwich took the lead on 26 minutes, with Fulham down to 10 men after Maloney picked up his second yellow card within a matter of minutes. The official pointed to the spot, and Ball converted.
Kelly saw a downward header from Remy Gordon's corner cleared off the line, Dawkins shot wide and Dobbs tried with a smart drive. Ball should have done better than shoot wide on 57 minutes.
But Fulham were not out of the match in the final stages, Trotta glancing a header over the bar as they pressed for an equaliser.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 This is when thunderstorms will hit Norfolk this week
- 3 Fire crews to remain at scene of nature reserve blaze overnight
- 4 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 5 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 6 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 7 Holidaymakers face further severe TUI delays from Norwich
- 8 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this week
- 9 Brother and sister found dead in home were grieving beloved father
- 10 Police catch over 20 drivers speeding in 45 minutes near fatal crash site
• City: Steer, Barker, Gordon, Florence, Jones, Habergham, Oakley, Dobbs, Dawkin, Ball, Kelly (Loza, 74). Subs not used: Gunn, Clunan, Simons, Toffolo.