Fulham 2, Norwich City 1 - what the nationals said
The national newspapers' views on Norwich City's defeat at Fulham.
Sunday Mirror: 'Norwich were given a stark lesson in Premier League quality by Clint Dempsey and a Fulham team who appear to be on the up.'
The Mail on Sunday: 'Dare to wear bright orange boots and you had better play well. Clint Dempsey did just that, for the first half at least, and ultimately steered his side to victory.'
You may also want to watch:
The Observer: 'With Fulham in the ascendancy it looked as if the visitors could be on course for a thrashing similar to the one they had received on their previous trip.'
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
The Sunday Times: 'The second half saw Norwich profitably change their tactics, with Hoolahan pulling the strings in midfield . . . there could well have been a Norwich equaliser.'