Former Norwich City loan striker Kei Kamara sees yellow for twerking
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Former Norwich City loan striker Kei Kamara is known for his unique goal celebrations, but his latest saw him end up in the referee's book.
The Sierra Leone forward scored New England Revolution's final goal in a 3-0 win over Montreal Impact and celebrated by twerking.
Kamara's dance move failed to impress the referee who promptly showed the striker a yellow card.
The 32-year-old has scored 11 goals in the division this season.
Kamara's team missed out on a play-off spot on the final day of the regular MLS season, finishing seventh in the Eastern Conference, behind Philadelphia Union on goal difference.
Kamara joined the Canaries on loan from Sporting Kansas City for the second half of the 2012/13 Premier League season and scored one goal in 11 games.
He then tried his luck in the Championship the following season, joining Middlesbrough on loan.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 4 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 5 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 8 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 9 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 10 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
Four goals in his first eight games suggested Kamara had found his level but no further goals were added in the remainder of his 25 games with Boro and Kamara returned to the United States.