First team players in reserve fixture
Axed winger Wes Hoolahan and strikers Jamie Cureton and Arturo Lupoli are named in Norwich City Reserves' squad for tonight's game against Southend United at Carrow Road.
Axed winger Wes Hoolahan and strikers Jamie Cureton and Arturo Lupoli are named in Norwich City Reserves' squad for tonight's game against Southend United at Carrow Road (7.30pm).
Hoolahan was left out of the 16 for Saturday's 2-1 home defeat by Derby, while Lupoli made a brief appearance as substitute.
A triallist, Gambian international and former Preston defender Seyfo Soley, is also included in the Canaries' 16.
On-loan defender Troy Archibald-Henville plays, while Robert Eagle and Simon Lappin are the other players with first-team experience.
Norwich City Res (from) - Rudd, Steer, Smith, Archibald-Henville, Eagle, Daley, Lathrope, Adeyemi, Hoolahan, Cureton, Lupoli, Francomb, Lappin, Kelly, Dawkin, Dumic.
- 1 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 6 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 7 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 8 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 9 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 10 City weigh up Hugill's next move