Pukki is the perfect present for Emmanuel Macron
- Credit: Archant
Teemu Pukki has been given the presidential seal of honour.
Finnish prime minster Antti Rinne held a meeting with Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday (September 18) and gave the French president a gift - a Finland shirt with Pukki 10 on the back.
The presentation was at the end of the meeting, which included a discussion on combating climate change.
In a tweet, Antti Rinne - current EU president - said: " Greetings from Paris! An excellent meeting with the French President @EmmanuelMacron
"Discussion topics include: Topics of the Finnish EU Presidency, combating climate change, defending the rule of law and the Union's multi annual financial framework.
You may also want to watch:
"I also brought a small gift."
Pukki has scored six goals in five league matches for Norwich City this season, plus two in two internationals for Finland.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors