Pukki is the perfect present for Emmanuel Macron
- Credit: Archant
Teemu Pukki has been given the presidential seal of honour.
Finnish prime minster Antti Rinne held a meeting with Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday (September 18) and gave the French president a gift - a Finland shirt with Pukki 10 on the back.
The presentation was at the end of the meeting, which included a discussion on combating climate change.
In a tweet, Antti Rinne - current EU president - said: " Greetings from Paris! An excellent meeting with the French President @EmmanuelMacron
"Discussion topics include: Topics of the Finnish EU Presidency, combating climate change, defending the rule of law and the Union's multi annual financial framework.
You may also want to watch:
"I also brought a small gift."
Pukki has scored six goals in five league matches for Norwich City this season, plus two in two internationals for Finland.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm