Fans reactions to Norwich City’s Aston Villa defeat
After the Canaries' loss with Aston Villa tonight, we spoke to some of the fans outside Carrow Road to get their reaction to the 4 - 1 score.
Collin Crawford, 55, from Lowestoft felt the game was disappointing. He said: 'We had our chances but we just didn't take them.
Nathan Dack, 35, a salesman from Costessey, said he thinks that City need a striker in order to be stronger.
You may also want to watch:
Fraser Lock, 15, from Pulham Market, said the game was exciting but that the Canaries threw their chances away.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
Chris Butters, a Aston Villa fan from Norwich said he went to the match in a neutral position, and described the game as 'very exciting'.
And 67-year-old Diane Sheath from Dereham said the game at Carrow Road felt more like a derby between the two teams.
She said: 'We didn't have all of our good players, and we really missed Wes Hoolahan.'