Ex-Norwich City players sort future – Loza to stay at Maidstone as Pattison joins South Shields
- Credit: JASON DAWSON
Former Norwich City striker Jamar Loza is to stay at Maidstone United after signing a one-year deal.
The 23-year-old Jamaican was released by City last October and then joined the National League club until the end of the season.
Loza had six loan spells during his time at City and made three first team appearances, including one in the Premier League, scoring once.
Another former City player on the move is Matty Pattison.
The South African midfielder has signed for South Shields.
Pattison has joined the Mariners after a year with Blyth Spartans, who won the Evo-Stik Premier Division title.
The 30-year-old began his career with Newcastle United, before moving to Carrow Road on loan in November, 2007 – a move which became permanent.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 5 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 6 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 7 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 8 Come and meet the animals you could adopt at RSPCA open day
- 9 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 10 New 250-space car park could be created near picturesque Norfolk harbour
He made 41 appearances before departing in August 2009.