Ex-Norwich City players sort future – Loza to stay at Maidstone as Pattison joins South Shields
- Credit: JASON DAWSON
Former Norwich City striker Jamar Loza is to stay at Maidstone United after signing a one-year deal.
The 23-year-old Jamaican was released by City last October and then joined the National League club until the end of the season.
Loza had six loan spells during his time at City and made three first team appearances, including one in the Premier League, scoring once.
Another former City player on the move is Matty Pattison.
The South African midfielder has signed for South Shields.
You may also want to watch:
Pattison has joined the Mariners after a year with Blyth Spartans, who won the Evo-Stik Premier Division title.
The 30-year-old began his career with Newcastle United, before moving to Carrow Road on loan in November, 2007 – a move which became permanent.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
He made 41 appearances before departing in August 2009.