‘Starting to feel excited’ – City fans delighted with double transfer swoop
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Pre-season positivity was given a big boost on a busy day of Norwich City transfer action.
The Canaries kicked off proceedings with a lunchtime announcement that they had signed striker Teemu Pukki on a free transfer.
The Finland international joins after four successful years with Danish side Brondby, where he failed to agree terms on a new contract.
That was soon followed by City's fourth signing of the summer, with the expected arrival of Wolves winger Ben Marshall confirmed.
The former Millwall loanee follows the arrival of Argentine attacker Emi Buendia from Getafe and the permanent return of last season's loan midfielder Moritz Leitner.
You may also want to watch:
With both signings largely welcomed as positive moves, the transfers followed on from the announcement of three signings for the under-23 squad and professional deals for highly-rated youngsters including Irish striker Adam Idah.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns