‘Starting to feel excited’ – City fans delighted with double transfer swoop
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Pre-season positivity was given a big boost on a busy day of Norwich City transfer action.
The Canaries kicked off proceedings with a lunchtime announcement that they had signed striker Teemu Pukki on a free transfer.
The Finland international joins after four successful years with Danish side Brondby, where he failed to agree terms on a new contract.
That was soon followed by City's fourth signing of the summer, with the expected arrival of Wolves winger Ben Marshall confirmed.
The former Millwall loanee follows the arrival of Argentine attacker Emi Buendia from Getafe and the permanent return of last season's loan midfielder Moritz Leitner.
You may also want to watch:
With both signings largely welcomed as positive moves, the transfers followed on from the announcement of three signings for the under-23 squad and professional deals for highly-rated youngsters including Irish striker Adam Idah.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder