Don’t wait up! Carabao Cup third round draw to take place on Thursday...at 4.15am
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Will Norwich City be involved?
The draw for the third round of the Carabao Cup will take place in Beijing on Thursday - but supporters will have to be awake early to see it.
The draw is scheduled to be made at approximately 11:15am local time but the time difference with China means that is 4:15am UK time.
It is the latest controversy to hit the rebranded competition this season after Charlton were shown to be playing two teams in a graphic displaying the first round draw and John Salako got confused about which teams were playing at home or away in the previous round's draw.
The seven Premier League clubs who qualified for European competitions enter the draw at the third round stage, including holders Manchester United.
The majority of the second round ties begin on Tuesday, including Norwich City's clash at home to Charlton, with six ties taking place on Wednesday night.
The Canaries earned their place in the second round after a 3-2 win over Swindon earlier this month.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 6 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 7 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 8 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 9 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 10 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis