Rate the Canaries players’ performances during positive draw at Derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City continued their good form away from home with a 1-1 draw at promotion chasing Derby County – and here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries' players.
James Maddison's 72nd minute penalty earned a point the visitors full deserved at Pride Park, during an eventful and entertaining encounter.
The Championship's top scorer, Matej Vydra, had fired the Rams ahead with his 17th goal of the season in just the 12th minute but Nelson Oliveira had a chance to equalise from the penalty spot late in the first half – only to see his effort saved by Scott Carson.
The Canaries continued to press and dominated play, finishing the match with 59pc of possession and with seven shots on target to Derby's two.
It needed Maddison to roll home his spot-kick though – after Moritz Leitner was annoyed that his goal was ruled out for the penalty to be given – to take his personal tally to 10 goals this season.
You may also want to watch:
It kept City 13th and level on points with Ipswich ahead of next Sunday's East Anglian derby at Carrow Road, still eight points adrift of the top six.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain