Daley linked to Plymouth
Canaries winger Luke Daley is reportedly beginning a trial with Peter Reid's Plymouth Argyle today.
The 21-year-old, out of contract next summer, has appeared in 11 league games for City, starting just three.
His only appearance last season was as a substitute in the 3-3 draw at Reading in November, although a thigh injury kept him out of action for some time.
Daley later went out on loan to Stevenage, where he made just two appearances as a substitute.
A product of the City Academy set-up, Daley made his debut for Norwich in a 1–1 home draw against Burnley in February, 2009. However, his lack of opportunities and City's promotion to the Premier League may mean the end to his Canaries career.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp