City season tickets holders told they can defer for a season
- Credit: Joe Giddens/PA Wire
Norwich City Football Club (NCFC) has announced that current season ticket holders can defer their tickets if they are still affected by the pandemic.
On Wednesday, NCFC's website announced that the club was "excited at the prospect of welcoming fans back to Carrow Road".
However, the club announced it was "also aware of ongoing challenges" some fans are facing as a result of Covid-19.
Season tickets holders have the option of deferring their 2021/22 ticket for the entirety of the season, through to the start of the 2022/23 season.
Alternatively, season ticket holders also have the option to sell their 2021/22 seat back to the club on a match-by-match basis through the club’s buy-back scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Supporters who sell their season ticket seat will receive the following per match.
Over-65s and under-21s: £15
Call 01603 721902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK