City season ticket prices revealed
David BaleNorwich City season ticket prices are going up �1 a game for adults, senior citizens and under 21s from next season, and 50p for under 16s, it was announced today.David Bale
Norwich City season ticket prices are going up �1 a game for adults, senior citizens and under 21s from next season, and 50p for under 16s, it was announced today.
It means that an average season ticket will cost just over 6pc more than last year.
Season tickets will be available to buy from tomorrow at 9am with the best prices available for those who renew by the first deadline of March 6, with prices for early renewals guaranteed whatever division the club is playing in.
Supporters will once again be able to spread payments up to 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
City chief executive David McNally said: 'Season ticketholders are the lifeblood of our club and we need them to back us one more time.
'We need to do something about restructuring our balance sheet - we've obviously got too much debt - and that is why it's necessary to put prices up. We feel it's a reasonable increase, and any penny raised from this will go into Paul Lambert's first team budget.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 7 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
'March 6 is the key date for us and if season ticketholders renew by then, then that will be the price they pay whatever division we're in next year. If we're fortunate enough to be promoted, then prices will go up at that point.'
All season ticket holders and members will receive their information next week through the post.