STARTING XIs: Farke keeps faith with young Canaries as unchanged team is named to face Derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has kept faith with the same starting XI for the fourth consecutive game, sticking with the young players who have played so well in recent weeks, for tonight's game at Derby.
City's head coach has kept faith with the likes of Max Aarons and Todd Cantwell despite some tired moments during Saturday's 1-0 home win over Wigan, which extended their winning run to five games.
The Canaries are looking to go an eighth game unbeaten, knowing a draw at Pride Park will be enough to back up to fifth place, after last night's Championship games saw them drop to eighth.
Frank Lampard makes just one change to the County team which lost 1-0 at Bolton on Saturday, with Scott Malone coming in for Craig Forsyth at left-back.
The Rams are just a point and a place behind City in the table after a mixed start to life under former Chelsea and England star Lampard – with former Canaries player of the season Bradley Johnson starting for the hosts.
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Thompson Trybull, Vrancic, Srbeny, Rhodes
Derby: Carson; Bogle, Keogh (C), Tomori, Malone; Bryson, Johnson; Bennett, Mount, Wilson; Nugent. Subs: Roos (GK), Wisdom, Forsyth, Pearce, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 3 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 7 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 8 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 9 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 10 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs