Change of date for Norwich City’s trip to Newcastle and home clash with Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Two more of Norwich City's Premier League matches have been moved for live television coverage on Sky Sports.
The Canaries' long trip north to Newcastle has been moved back a day, to Sunday, October 18, with a 4pm kick-off.
Aresnal's visit to Carrow Road in late November has also been moved back a day, to Sunday, November 29, with a 4.15pm kick-off.
City's Under-21s have seen one of their U21 Premier League fixtures moved as well, for broadcast on BT Sport.
The young Canaries' home clash with Tottenham Hotspur has been brought forward a day and will now be played on Thursday, October 15 (7.45pm).
You may also want to watch:
In total the club's first team now have three televised Premier League matches in the opening months of the season.
The trip to Southampton was moved to Sunday, August 30 (1.30pm) for coverage on Sky Sports – with City's match at Liverpool also moved to Sunday, September 20 (4pm), although that match is not currently scheduled for TV coverage.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 10 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release