Change of date for Norwich City’s clash with Brighton due to Sky Sports coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Chris Hughton's return to Carrow Road with Brighton and Hove Albion has been moved to a Friday night kick-off so it can be screened live by Sky Sports.
The title-chasing Seagulls were due to take on the Canaries in the final stages of the Championship season on Saturday, April 22, in a 3pm kick-off.
The match has been brought forward to 7.45pm on Friday, April 21 by Sky, with the broadcaster no doubt hoping to potentially capture a key part of Brighton's promotion push.
Hughton's team are currently second in the table, level on points with leaders Newcastle, and six points clear of third-placed Huddersfield.
City were thrashed 5-0 at Brighton in October in a disastrous performance which saw Hughton get the better of his former club on that occasion.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries' game at Huddersfield Town is also being shown live by Sky next month, on Wednesday, April 5.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case