Champions League semi-final draw leaves Norwich City’s trip to Arsenal unaffected
- Credit: PA
Norwich City's trip to Arsenal looks set to remain on Saturday, April 30, following today's Champions League semi-final draw, which could have affected the Canaries' fixtures.
Alex Neil's team are due to take on the Gunners on Saturday, April 30 – in a 5.30pm kick-off due to the match being chosen for live coverage by Sky Sports.
However the scheduling came with the potential of a switch with Manchester City's match at Southampton at 4pm the following day, which is also being shown by Sky.
With the Citizens advancing to the semi-finals of the Champions League this saw the potential for Manuel Pellegrini's team to be playing just two days later, on the Tuesday.
However the second leg of their semi-final against Real Madrid will be played in Spain on Wednesday, May 4 – leaving the weekend Premier League matches unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
This leaves the Canaries' final fixtures, subject to any further changes, as follows:
Sunderland (H) – Saturday, April 16 (12.45pm – BT Sport)
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
Arsenal (A) – Saturday, April 30 (5.30pm – Sky Sports)
Manchester United (H) – Saturday, May 7 (12.45pm – BT Sport)
Watford (H) – Wednesday, May 11 7.45pm
Everton (A) – Sunday, May 15 (3pm)