Celtic’s Beram Kayal’s advisor waiting to hear from Norwich City
The advisor for Celtic midfielder Beram Kayal expects to learn this week if Norwich City intend to make an offer.
Chris Hughton's presence at Celtic Park on Wednesday for the Bhoys' 1-0 Scottish Premier League win over Motherwell fuelled speculation of an imminent bid for the �5m-rated Israeli international.
The 24-year-old's uncle and informal advisor Hamoudi Kayal told the Daily Mail: 'Beram is back in Israel on holiday and thinking about staying fit and healthy and, hopefully, helping Celtic win the SPL and get past Juventus in the Champions League.
'It's no secret that the Norwich manager was in Glasgow the other night and we'll know in the coming days just how serious they are about wanting him.
'Of course, Beram would be disappointed to leave Celtic - but the chance to play in the English Premier League is every player's dream.
You may also want to watch:
'However, you would have to ask Celtic or Pini Zahavi (Kayal's agent) if there are any formal talks between Celtic and Norwich.'
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit