Carrow Road to feature in Fifa computer game for first time
- Credit: Submitted
Norwich City supporters will be able to play at the home of the Canaries in the latest instalment of the Fifa computer game series – after an accurate representation of Carrow Road was added to the game for the first time.
The EA Sports games have been popular with computer users since the late 1990s but traditionally only the top stadiums have been digitally recreated.
Fifa 16, which is released on all consoles on September 22, features Carrow Road following City's promotion to the Premier League this summer.
The stadiums of fellow top-flight new boys Bournemouth and Watford are also included for the first time.
The player ratings for Fifa 16 have also been revealed online, with players rated out of 100.
Barcelona's Lionel Messi is rated highest with 94, closely following by Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo (93) and another Barcelona player, Luis Suarez (90).
The highest ranked Premier League player is Chelsea's Eden Hazard (89) in sixth place, with Wayne Rooney (86) ranked 36th.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 3 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 4 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 5 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 6 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 7 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 10 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
The highest rated Canaries player in the game is midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu (78), followed by Swedish left-back Martin Olsson (76) and four players rated as 75: Cameron Jerome, Wes Hoolahan, Sebastien Bassong and John Ruddy.