Carrow Road to feature in Fifa computer game for first time
- Credit: Submitted
Norwich City supporters will be able to play at the home of the Canaries in the latest instalment of the Fifa computer game series – after an accurate representation of Carrow Road was added to the game for the first time.
The EA Sports games have been popular with computer users since the late 1990s but traditionally only the top stadiums have been digitally recreated.
Fifa 16, which is released on all consoles on September 22, features Carrow Road following City's promotion to the Premier League this summer.
The stadiums of fellow top-flight new boys Bournemouth and Watford are also included for the first time.
The player ratings for Fifa 16 have also been revealed online, with players rated out of 100.
You may also want to watch:
Barcelona's Lionel Messi is rated highest with 94, closely following by Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo (93) and another Barcelona player, Luis Suarez (90).
The highest ranked Premier League player is Chelsea's Eden Hazard (89) in sixth place, with Wayne Rooney (86) ranked 36th.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
The highest rated Canaries player in the game is midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu (78), followed by Swedish left-back Martin Olsson (76) and four players rated as 75: Cameron Jerome, Wes Hoolahan, Sebastien Bassong and John Ruddy.